Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
HP Deals & Promotions
Cashback available when purchased with a qualifying transceiver, click here for further information
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, optional 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+, and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, enhance security. Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues using weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.