Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
TP-Link 8 port 10/100M mini Desktop Switch
The TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users.. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1008D can save up to 70%* of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1008D work reliably.
Features and Specifications of the TP-Link 8 port 10/100M mini Desktop Switch
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
8 10/100/Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 5.5 x 3.4 x 1.1 in. (140 x 87 x27.5 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions:
Green Technology, saving power up to70%
802.3X Flow Control
Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Package Contents:
8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch Power
Adapter User Guide
- System Requirements:
Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7
MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.