Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
TP-Link MC220L Gigabit SFP Media Converter
The MC220L is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX/LH fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX/LH standards, the MC220L is designed for use with multi-mode/single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC/LC-Type connector. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting multi-mode fiber and 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting single-mode.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´´system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC220L will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 0.55 kilometers and 10 kilometers when utilizing single-mode fiber.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
- Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port
- FX port support hot-swappable
- Extends fiber distance up to 0.55km for multi-mode fiber and 10km for single-mode fiber
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply