Symantec Multi-tier Protection safeguards enterprise assets and lowers risk by providing unmatched protection against threats for laptops, desktops, mobile devices, mail servers, and SMTP gateways. It includes Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Mail Security for groupware and the SMTP gateway, stopping spam and viruses while reducing security risks.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection seamlessly integrates essential technologies such as antivirus, antispyware, firewall, intrusion prevention, device and application control.
- Symantec AntiVirus for Windows Mobile, Linux, and Macintosh , providing comprehensive virus protection against malicious threats that target Windows Mobile operating systems, Linux and Macintosh systems.
- Includes Mail Security 8300 Series, Premium Antispam, Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange, and Mail Security for Domino solutions, providing heightened protection for multiplatform networks.
- Protects against email-borne virus threats and security risks in a turnkey package with guaranteed interoperability.
- Safeguards enterprise assets and lowers risk by providing unmatched protection against threats for multiplatform network environments, mobile devices, mail servers and SMTP gateways.
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
- Prevents security outbreaks, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits thereby reducing administrative overhead.
- Symantec Mail Security provides highly effective mail protection against spam and viruses, and enforces company email security policies on SMTP gateways, Microsoft Exchange and IBM Domino servers.