Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The HP 332T is a dual-port, low-cost, low profile 1Gb adapter featuring the BCM5720 Broadcom single-chip solution in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen7 ML/DL/SL servers. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption, providing Ethernet connectivity ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, and network segmentation. Supported advanced features include Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol – PTP), and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ). Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Product Description HP Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332T Adapter - network adapter - 2 ports
- Device Type Network adapter
- Form Factor Plug-in card - low profile Interface (Bus)
- Type PCI Express 2.0 x1
- PCI Specification Revision PCIe 2.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 11.2 cm x 6 cm
- Ports Qty 2 ports Cabling
- Type Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T