The iMate 16 is the first cart manufactured in the UK specifically designed for the safe storage, charging and syncing of iPads.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge® iPad charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000. The iMate® 16 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging iPads.
- The iMate® 16 cart allows you to safely store, transport, charge, and sync up to 16 iPads simultaneously. Using the state-of-the-art USB hub all your selected apps, books, videos, music and podcasts can be transferred to each iPad, according to your specifications. This will allow you to bring an iPad learning lab to any room in your building, whilst always keeping your content in sync and updated.
- The iMate® 16 has been ergonomically designed to include large rounded corners, giving a more aesthetically pleasing look for the classroom, which also prevents damage to walls or doors caused by collision.
- All iPads are safely stored and charged vertically within the cart; each iPad being held on a protective non-slip foam pad, with ample spacing in the storage bays for ease of use. There is a convenient USB port securely located inside the rear of the cart, for connecting the teacher’s laptop or MacBook for syncing, offering you the simplest of “plug and play” connections.
- Every iMate® 16 has a locking service access door at the rear of the cart designed for your ICT technician’s use, preventing both unnecessary access by students, and theft of the devices stored inside.
- Our iMate® 16 sync-and-charge cart offers an efficient, affordable solution whilst maintaining the high levels of build quality and attention to detail that we at CompuCharge/span>® have built a reputation for.
- Approximate dimensions: H 1040mm x W 480mm x D 520mm Weight = 70kgs.