Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The ServerView integrated Remote Management Controller iRMC S4 enables extensive monitoring and management of Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers regardless of their system status - even in out-of-band operation. Implemented in a chip on the motherboard it integrates essential system management functions with extensive remote management functionality.
As an autonomous system on the system board of a Fujitsu PRIMERGY server, iRMC S4 has its own operating system, its own web server, separate user management and independent alert management. iRMC S4 remains powered up even when the server is in stand-by mode.
Communication is carried out via a LAN connection, which can be shared with the Fujitsu PRIMERGY server or used exclusively for system management. iRMC S4 forwards the signals from the keyboard, monitor and mouse digitally over the network. In addition to all free standard functions, an iRMC S4 advanced pack can be purchased enabling graphical console redirection - Advanced Video Redirection (AVR) - and the use of multiple remote storage connections.
iRMC S4 gives administrators or service technicians access to the server for extensive control, even at decentralized locations. In the event of server problems, routine tasks and maintenance can be carried out efficiently. iRMC S4 combines long-term expertise and practical experience gained with its successful predecessors. On top of the proven technology of iRMC S3, the iRMC S4 features additional functionality including: Remote control of server-internal HDDs and RAID configurations also in agentless out-of-band operation, video capturing as a useful tool for remote troubleshooting, Virtual Media for remotely connecting multiple CD/DVD, HDD or FDD images or physical drives, as well as support of the open standard CIM (Common Information Model) via the Management LAN connection.
Key Product Info
- No limitation of iRMC S4 functions depending on server models
- Around-the-clock control, independent of the server status
- Simplified power management that adjust power consumption according to the current usage or to the given power policy
- Remote control server-internal HDDs and RAID configurations also in agentless out-of-band operation
- Determine which system component is faulty and whether you can replace the faulty component yourself
- Avoid time-consuming and cost-intensive call-outs
- Enhanced communication security based on HTTPS/SSH
- No need for expensive external KVM switches
- Provides a useful tool for remote troubleshooting