The HP ProLiant ML330 G6 is a dual processor tower platform which is built on the latest Intel® Xeon® processors with QPI technology to create a unique system architecture. This unique architecture allows the businesses to scale their businesses as needed so they can optimize their IT spending dollars. The HP ProLiant ML330 G6 delivers to businesses the industry's most powerful embedded management technology with the HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 (iLO 2), which allows them to manage the servers anytime and from anywhere
Unique system architecture for performance and affordability
- Maximize Intel's ultimate 6 core processor with latest QPI technology and multi-threaded applications for faster execution
- Provides the latest Intel system architecture to support 2 Xeon processors with HP’s unique scalable architecture
- Advanced Smart Array RAID controllers provide up to RAID 6/60 data protection and add high availability to HDD performance and efficiency
- DDR3 delivers high-performance with maximum system memory capacity with less power consumption
- Upgradeable 2nd processor adds up to Xeon 2.66GHz with 12M cache with Turbo mode and 9 DDR3 DIMM sockets (total up to 18 system DIMM sockets) to ensure flexibility and performance evaluation
- Up to 192GB DDR3 Registered or 48GB DDR3 Unbuffered system memory as well as 8 LFF HDD for either hot plug or non-hot plug SATA or SAS
- Redundant power supplies, fans, memory and disks continuous support your business to maintain system efficiency and reliability
- HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 is management functionality that simplifies server setup, health monitoring, power and thermal control, and remote administration. It functions without additional software and can be accessed locally or remotely.
- SmartStart deployment tool gets your server up and running in three easy steps
- HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM) keeps an eye on your server so that staff members can focus on priority projects. Alerts on system status can be delivered to you on your own terms.
- HP Insight Control Environment suite (ICE) helps increase uptime, decreases down time, reduce costs and improve productivity by enabling systems management functions remotely--anywhere, anytime
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects secrets (Data), performs cryptographic functions, can create, store and manage keys, performs digital signature operations and holds platform measurements (hashes)
Highly flexible and expandable to meet future growth
Best tools for remote management, deployment as well as security