Turn heads with your presentations without breaking your budget with the NEC NP510, a value-driven, eco-friendly portable projector ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments. This model delivers remarkably bright images and features easy-to-use networking technologies, high contrast and up to 5000 hours of lamp life (in ECO ModeTM ). It was designed with the environment in mind with a carbon savings meter, extended filter life and energy-saving features such as sleep timer and quick startup. Whether in the classroom or boardroom, the NP510’s multitude of advanced technologies allows you to start up in seconds, connect with your audience and shut down with ease.
- 3000 ANSI lumens.
- Built-in closed captioning enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
- Virtual Remote (DDC/CI) over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN.
- Extended lamp life with ECO ModeTM technology increases lamp life of up to 5000 hours, while lowering power consumption.
- Dual computer inputs, including DVI-I, ensure quick switching between presentations.
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen.
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.