- Sleek, lightweight document holder to attach to your monitor
- Keeps documents at eye level with a height adjustable clip, reducing neck strain
- Compatible with flat panel (LCD) or traditional desktop crt monitors
- Mounts left or right, then folds out of the way when not in use
- 3M Command adhesive system attaches securely yet removes cleanly
- Holds up to 35 sheets
- Attaches to the 3M lX500 laptop riser for the complete ergonomic solution
Are you sitting comfortably? When you spend time sitting at a desk, it is important to have the correct posture and support, for comfort and prevention of pain. Repetitive strain injury (RSI) is often caused by a work station that has been set up incorrectly or by using inferior equipment. The movement of looking up and down from your documents to your screen can result in neck, eye or shoulder strain and cause you to be less productive. You can help prevent RSI and enhance your productivity with ergonomic workspace solutions from 3M.
The 3M DH445 Flat Panel Document Holder raises documents to eye level to encourage an ergonomically correct posture. Designed to be compatible with both flat panel (LCD) and traditional desktop CRT monitors, it can be attached to the left or right side of your monitor using the 3M Command Strips supplied. This clever adhesive system holds securely but can be removed easily and cleanly when required, without damaging the surface underneath or leaving a sticky residue. The height adjustable clip can hold up to 35 sheets of paper* in portrait, landscape or legal format, at a level that is most comfortable for the individual user. When not in use, the document holder folds discreetly back and out of the way.