HP Deals & Promotions
**Optical drive not included**
Are you looking to build an affordable first server IT environment? The HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is a small, quiet, and stylishly designed server that is ideal as a first server solution for small businesses. With a form factor that is easy-to-use and service, it helps small businesses drive down their expenses while improving productivity, efficiency, and security.
Simplified IT Management with Built-in Gen8 Technologies
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 comes with HP iLO4, providing access to innovations like Intelligent Provisioning for quick and simple installation and setup.
- Instant out-of-box server set up and deployment.
- Embedded remote management technology reduces on-site server administration and travel expenses.
- Continuous, proactive health monitoring ensures faster and more accurate problem resolution.
Worry-free Serviceability Maximizing Uptime and Productivity
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is available with tool-less access to hard drives, memory, and PCI slots for simple installation or upgrade.
Two up-front USB ports allow for easy deployment.
iLO Essentials license provides ability to connect media from your client device to your server and receive email alerts regarding server events.
Unique Server Design Ideal for Small Offices
- HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 allows you to personalize your MicroServer with the Front Bezel Faceplate Kit.
- Small, quiet, energy efficient, and can be placed anywhere.
- Stylish blue LED light bar for at-a-glance system health status.
- Stackable wireless router and managed switch creates clean, elegant look for networking and compute.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 support PS110 Wireless VPN Router which provide an access point for wireless connectivity in office as well as VPN technology for secure remote access.
Compatible with HP PS1810 Switch Series. Unique chassis design for the 8-port managed switch and router that enables physical stacking. A 24-port switch is available for larger office environments.
User-friendly interface on HP PS1810 Switch Series allows for consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.
Link aggregation allows for faster file transfers and greater data availability.