Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Backup Exec 12.5 for Window Servers is the gold standard in Windows data protection for physical and virtual systems, providing comprehensive disk and tape backup and recovery support for Windows-based environments. Continuous data protection and patent-pending Granular Recovery Technology for critical Microsoft applications helps to ensure that business critical data is always protected and efficiently restored in seconds.
Backup Exec Agent for Exchange provides continuous data protection for Exchange Server and revolutionizes data protection and recovery by eliminating the daily backup window for Exchange backup jobs while still allowing recovery of individual messages, folders and mailboxes—in seconds with patent-pending Granular Recovery Technology. Additionally, administrators do not need to run a mailbox (or MAPI) backup, which significantly reduces the number of backups, time and cost required to protect Exchange.
With Granular Recovery Technology the enhanced Exchange Agent can granularly recover from a single full backup, eliminating the need for multiple Exchange backups. Backup Exec 12.5 granular recovery backup jobs can now be easily stored to a remote or removable disk drive, or off to a fiber channel or iSUSI SAN environment. Fast, flexible technology protects vital Exchange Server 2000, 2003, and 2007 data while the application is still online.
- Minimum hard disk space - 696 MB
- Minimum processor - Intel Pentium, Xeon, AMD
- Minimum RAM - 256 MB
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2003(SP1)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (SP4)
- VMware ESX Server 2.5, 3.0, 3.5
- VMware Infrastructure 3
- VMware Server 1.0
- VMware GSX Server 3.1, 3.2
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2