Bring out the best in your printer and your work - by using Hewlett-Packard printer accessories and supplies. They're designed and manufactured to meet the same high standards as your Hewlett-Packard printer. They'll work with your printer to deliver exceptional print quality and years of reliable performance.
- Hardware compatibility - HP Designjet 5500/5000 Printer series, 4000 Printer series, 3000CP/2000CP Printer series, 1000 Printer series, 800/500 Printer series, 750/755 Printer series, 700 Printer series, and 400/300 Printer series
- Overview - HP Coated Paper is dye and UV ink compatible and designed specially to provide colour-accurate prints, working comps and design proofs. This economical, bright-white paper beautifully captures vivid, high-resolution colour and dense black images.
- Roll dimensions - 841 mm x 45.7 m
- Core size - 50.8 mm
- Printing material brightness - 89% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Print material weight - 95 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Media finish - Matte
- Whiteness - 143 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Primary material - Wood fiber
- Recycling method - Mixed office paper
- Country of origin - Product of Germany
- Operating temperature range - 15 to 35° C
- Shelf life - 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Package dimensions (W x D x H) - 111 x 108 x 892 mm
- Package weight - 4.49 kg
- Warranty - Hewlett-Packard large-format printing materials are guaranteed to meet HP published specifications, to be free of manufacturing flaws and defects, and are designed to resist paper jams when used correctly.