Need help? Call our team of specialists on 0844 412 4575. Or email the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn heads with your presentations without breaking your budget with the NEC NP510, a value-driven, eco-friendly portable projector ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments. This model delivers remarkably bright images and features easy-to-use networking technologies, high contrast and up to 5000 hours of lamp life (in ECO ModeTM ). It was designed with the environment in mind with a carbon savings meter, extended filter life and energy-saving features such as sleep timer and quick startup. Whether in the classroom or boardroom, the NP510â€™s multitude of advanced technologies allows you to start up in seconds, connect with your audience and shut down with ease.
- 3000 ANSI lumens.
- Built-in closed captioning enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
- Virtual Remote (DDC/CI) over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN.
- Extended lamp life with ECO ModeTM technology increases lamp life of up to 5000 hours, while lowering power consumption.
- Dual computer inputs, including DVI-I, ensure quick switching between presentations.
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen.
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
ServersDirect has the people and the technology to design, install and support your business IT infrastructure.
We understand business IT; last year we enabled over 3000 Servers to be deployed into core applications across many industry sectors.
With experience of helping businesses like yours, our pre-sales consultants will offer you clear impartial advice, working with you to identify the size and types of equipment to achieve your goals, recommending security and backup solutions for your data and designing home working solutions for your staff.
Contact ServersDirect pre-sales advisors and use our knowledge and experience to help you design your IT solution.
How it works:
Call us today - it's free!
ServersDirect offers free pre-sales advice to our business and academic customers.
Contact us on 0844 412 4570 today and we will recommend a solution based on:
- What is the shape of the organisation, staff, locations, and how might that change in future?
- What do you want to achieve with the new equipment?
- How does your organisation wish to work?
- What balance between functional perfection and affordability is appropriate?
ServersDirect engineers will work with you to understand your core requirements, suggesting the best solution for your needs. With your permission we can connect to your systems and run a quick audit to ensure we have the latest information about your business systems available.
To help you we can fully configure your equipment before it is delivered, installing the server and storage options, configuring the software and setting up the users.
You choose the level of configuration, from hardware assembly to complete Server installation and support.
If you have an existing network we integrate the server and migrate your data and applications.
- Pre-delivery Server configuration from £49
- Server Installation from £195
- Server Migration from £250
- Virtualisation POA
- Support from £25 per month
Learn more about these services in the Installation Services Tab.
Server Config - £49
This service helps you get started fast. We will arrange for the server and components to be installed and tested. We'll configure the RAID, connect the drives & Memory and configure the This saves you time, the equipment arrives in one delivery, you do not need to build, config, check cable or configure the BIOS, no worries.
Server Config and O/S Install - £99
Including Server Config, this service goes further and installs the Server Operating system for you. It can take up to 3 hours to install the Server Software and update the Service Packs & patches. This solution saves you time by uploading the software for you before it arrives.
Server Config and Setup - from £249
This is a complete solution. The server is built and configure and operating system is installed. We undertake a full discovery of your current systems and take time to understand your business requirements. Together we agree a project plan and installation plan and this is used to configure the Server and operating system, security, users, email, SQL, remote access, file storage, anti virus and backup procedures. The Server arrives configured for your needs, your users and works out of the box.
See more here >>
To understand how we can better support you, call us on 0844 412 4570.