Need help? Call our team of specialists on 0844 412 4575.
Grade A1 - As New Condition
Everybody wants to be entertained. When you buy a desktop for that purpose you want it to deliver on all fronts, and that’s exactly what the Acer Aspire X3200 does.
An entertainment machine needs some muscle behind it to run your demanding applications and play your games and movies smoothly. The X3200 comes with a Triple Core AMD Phenom processor and a speedy 3GB RAM so it’ll have no trouble with your multimedia multitasking. Want to download some new music whilst playing a game? Go for it.
When you’re going to be watching films and playing games obviously you’ll want everything to look stunning; visuals are the key to any entertainment experience. The X3200’s nVidia GeForce 8200 graphics card ensures that whether you’re jumping into the action on the battlefield or getting sitting back with a rom-com, you’ll be enjoying an amazing visual treat.
A large part of entertainment is interaction so connectivity is a must. The X3200 comes packed with features to help you stay in touch, including a multicard reader so you can quickly and easily move all your different files and photos around. It comes with a hefty amount of storage space for all your multimedia files too, boasting an enormous 640GB hard drive that’ll give you more than enough room for anything you need to save.
If you want a desktop designed for pure entertainment then the Acer Aspire X3200 is for you.
- Processor: AMD Phenom 8450 3 x Triple Core 2.1GHz
- Memory: 3GB RAM(Installed)
- Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
- Hard Drive: 640GB HDD SATA
- Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW
- Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 8200 256MB
- Waranty: 3 Month Warranty
- Extras: HDMI Out
Please Note: This product does not include a Keyboard or Mouse
ServersDirect has the people and the technology to design, install and support your business IT infrastructure.
We understand business IT; last year we enabled over 3000 Servers to be deployed into core applications across many industry sectors.
With experience of helping businesses like yours, our pre-sales consultants will offer you clear impartial advice, working with you to identify the size and types of equipment to achieve your goals, recommending security and backup solutions for your data and designing home working solutions for your staff.
Contact ServersDirect pre-sales advisors and use our knowledge and experience to help you design your IT solution.
How it works:
Call us today - it's free!
ServersDirect offers free pre-sales advice to our business and academic customers.
Contact us on 0844 412 4570 today and we will recommend a solution based on:
- What is the shape of the organisation, staff, locations, and how might that change in future?
- What do you want to achieve with the new equipment?
- How does your organisation wish to work?
- What balance between functional perfection and affordability is appropriate?
ServersDirect engineers will work with you to understand your core requirements, suggesting the best solution for your needs. With your permission we can connect to your systems and run a quick audit to ensure we have the latest information about your business systems available.
To help you we can fully configure your equipment before it is delivered, installing the server and storage options, configuring the software and setting up the users.
You choose the level of configuration, from hardware assembly to complete Server installation and support.
If you have an existing network we integrate the server and migrate your data and applications.
- Pre-delivery Server configuration from £49
- Server Installation from £195
- Server Migration from £250
- Virtualisation POA
- Support from £25 per month
Learn more about these services in the Installation Services Tab.
On-site installation and setup.
Our field engineers are available to install your Server and all other network equipment at your premises. The pre=delivery solutions prepare the equipment and our engineer arrives with the equipment configured ready to install your new equipment into your network. We save you money by using remote config to configure the equipment, this keeps the on-site engineer costs to a minimum.
How the installation works from the order being placed.
• Purchase the Equipment
• Customer will be contacted to talk about the installation process and to enable us to gather further information regarding the server build.
• Server will then be built bench tested with all hardware purchased and software pre-loaded, and configured as per information gathered from the call to the customer. This process takes around 2 days once all equipment has been received.
• Customer will then be contacted again to arrange a suitable installation date. This is normally within one – two weeks.
How the installation works once onsite.
• Customer needs to ensure the area where the server is being installed is clear and has sufficient power.
• Installation will then take place and at every step the customer will be informed and asked questions regarding the configuration of the system.
• For new installation if required configuration of the server will involve user creation, profiles, file and print sharing, OWA, RWW, basic GPO’s. Note certain configuration such as OWA require the correct firewall and static external IP’s
• When migrating from older versions of server operating systems we will always do our very best to ensure all configuration on the old system is replicated to the new server. In some circumstances this might not be possible
• Throughout the installation project the customer will be asked to test the system when changes and configuration changes are made to ensure there completely satisfied with the install. Final testing will then be done with the customer and the job will then be signed off as complete.
To read more about the Servers Direct Onsite Day Labour see ONSONSITE
To read more about the Servers Direct Remote Day Labour see ONSREMOTE
We offer a range of support options that can really help your business. These vouchers cover 1st line,
second line and 3rd Line support and are open Monday-Friday 8:30 till 17:30pm. There are no limits to the amount of incidents you can log and there are no hidden costs.
Support your business throughout the Year ONSVOUCHER only £150
Support under 10 users for 1 Year ONS10YEAR only £330
Support 10 to 30 users for 1 Year ONS30YEAR only £2520
Support more than 30 users for 1 Year ONS30PLUS only £4000
See more here >>
Server Config - £49
This service helps you get started fast. We will arrange for the server and components to be installed and tested. We'll configure the RAID, connect the drives & Memory and configure the This saves you time, the equipment arrives in one delivery, you do not need to build, config, check cable or configure the BIOS, no worries.
Server Config and O/S Install - £99
Including Server Config, this service goes further and installs the Server Operating system for you. It can take up to 3 hours to install the Server Software and update the Service Packs & patches. This solution saves you time by uploading the software for you before it arrives.
Server Config and Setup - from £249
This is a complete solution. The server is built and configure and operating system is installed. We undertake a full discovery of your current systems and take time to understand your business requirements. Together we agree a project plan and installation plan and this is used to configure the Server and operating system, security, users, email, SQL, remote access, file storage, anti virus and backup procedures. The Server arrives configured for your needs, your users and works out of the box.
See more here >>
To understand how we can better support you, call us on 0844 412 4570.